Big Boy ATV/UTV Ramps
Big Boy ATV and UTV lightweight aluminum ramps are the perfect solution for easy one person loading into a pickup truck or trailer. Manufactured using military-grade aluminum, these ramp systems are lightweight, extremely strong, and will never rust. Ramp weight capacities range from 2,000 to 3,000 lbs.
Big Boy ramps are available in 2 traction surfaces – the serrated round bar rung design and our proprietary EZ punch plate traction surface. The EZ traction punch plate surface was engineered and tested to provide incredible grip, even in wet, muddy, or snowy conditions.
Big Boy ATV/UTV ramp systems are available in four different lengths, 8′, 9’, 10’ and 12′, and two different widths, 14” and 19”, so you get the correct length and width ramp for your application every time. The modular design of this ramp system allows you to connect any of the ramp sections together. Ramp sections are easily connected together with quick connect C –brackets – no tools required. The ramp sections may be used without the brackets as dual runners for loading four-wheeled vehicles up to 3,000 lbs.
These heavy duty ATV/UTV ramps feature a specialty hinge system that allows them to fold in half for convenient storage underneath your ATV or UTV. A 12° offset in the hinge creates an arched approach that provides additional ground clearance, and eliminates bottoming out when loading into tall 4×4 pickup trucks, trailers, or when transporting low clearance vehicles or lawn mowers with cutting decks still attached.
The hybrid hook/plate ramp connecting end feature allows for maximum versatility when connected onto different vehicles. The 3-3/4” long flat plate connecting end features a solid flat plate with rubber padding underneath to provide superior grip, and prevent scratching your vehicle’s paint. The ramp also features a hook end that can be used with our Alumi-Loc ramp bracket. To use, simply bolt the bracket to a tailgate or flat surface, and then the hook end drops easily into the groove in the bracket. This eliminates the need for safety straps and is the safest method of using ramps.
A reinforced extruded tapered ramp foot design creates a smooth transition onto the loading ramp. This unique foot creates the proper angle for full contact with the ground for improved safety and stability.
- Made from lightweight military-grade aluminum – 2,000-3,000 lb weight capacities
- Available in serrated rung or our aggressive EZ Traction punch flat plate surface
- Modular design allows you to design the right ramp system for your application
- 12° offset in hinge creates an arch in the ramp for additional ground clearance while loading
- Reinforced tapered ramp foot provides a smooth transition onto the ramp
- Plate/hook lip supports ramp on tailgate; rubber padding won’t scratch vehicle paint
- Included safety straps keep ramp securely connected to vehicle
- Compatible with Alumi-Loc attaching system (sold separately)
- 5 year warranty
- U.S. PAT. NO. D595920
- Made in the USA