Our heavy-duty aluminum walk ramps are the lightest, strongest, and safest walk ramps in the industry. Don’t compromise your safety using lower quality ramps – our high-quality walk ramps feature the exclusive EZ-Traction punched plate surface, providing incredible traction in mud, rain, snow, and ice.
The leading cause of injuries in the workplace is back injuries. These walk ramps are constructed from military grade aluminum which makes them the lightest, strongest ramps offered in the market today, reducing back strain while positioning these ramps.
Features include a knife cut foot that provides a smooth transition onto the ramp, and 5″ high safety curbs that provide additional safety while loading cargo. We offer two types of ramp connecting ends: apron style flat plate, or a hook end design. These ramps are available in 26” and 40.5” widths. The 26” wide model can be stored between the frames of your moving van with an optional roller ramp storage bracket.
- Military-grade aluminum-lightest & strongest walk ramps in the industry
- Weight capacities from 1,500-2,000 lbs
- Available in 26” and 40.5” wide models
- Standard lengths -10’, 12’, 14’ and 16’
- EZ-Traction punched surface provides incredible traction in all weather conditions
- Available in apron-style flat connecting end or hook ends
- 5″ tall safety curbs for safety
- Made in the USA