Big Boy Motorcycle Ramps
Big Boy motorcycle ramps are the most versatile aluminum ramp systems on the market. The ramps allow one person to load motorcycles, trikes, UTVs, ATVs, and any other toys with ease. Manufactured using military-grade aluminum, these ramp systems are lightweight, extremely strong, and will never rust.
Big Boy motorcycle ramp systems are available in four different lengths, 8′, 9’, 10’ and 12′, and, 14” and 19” widths. These ramps have weight capacities ranging from 1,500 to 3,000 lbs. The modular design allows you to connect different ramp sections together, creating a custom width ramp that best suits your loading needs. Ramp sections are easily secured with quick connect C -brackets, no tools required. The ramp sections may be used without the brackets as dual runners for loading four-wheeled vehicles up to 3,000 lbs. You can even use the ramp sections as single runner ramps when loading bikes with help from a friend.
Big Boy motorcycle ramps are available in 2 traction surfaces – serrated ½” bar rungs, and our proprietary EZ punch plate traction surface. The EZ traction surface offers the best traction in the industry, providing ultimate traction in all weather conditions, including rain, snow, mud, and ice.
The ramps feature a heavy duty hinge system that allows them to fold in half for compact storage. A 12° offset in the hinge creates an arched approach that provides additional ground clearance, and eliminates bottoming when loading into 4×4 pickup trucks, higher trailers, or transporting lowered bikes.
The hybrid hook/plate ramp connecting end feature allows for maximum versatility when connected onto different vehicles. The 3-3/4” long flat plate connecting end features a solid flat plate with rubber padding underneath providing superior grip, and preventing scratches to your vehicle’s paint. The ramp also features a hook end that can be used with our Alumi-Loc ramp bracket. To use. This eliminates the need for safety straps and is the safest method of using ramps.
An extruded tapered foot at the base of the ramp creates a smooth loading approach surface at almost any angle. This creates the proper angle for full contact with the ground and establishes the largest footprint possible for improved stability and support.
- Made from lightweight military-grade aluminum
- Available in serrated rung or EZ Traction punch flat plate surface
- Modular ramp system allows for safe one person loading
- Modular design allows you to design the right ramp system for your application
- 12° offset in hinge creates an arch in the ramp for additional ground clearance while loading
- Tapered knife foot for smooth transition onto the ramp
- Plate/hook lip supports ramp on tailgate; rubber padding won’t scratch vehicle paint
- Safety straps included keep ramp securely connected to vehicle
- Compatible with Alumi-Loc attaching system to eliminate need for tie down straps while loading (sold separately)
- Designed to walk or ride motorcycle while loading
- 5 year warranty
- U.S. PAT. NO. D595920
- Made in the USA