Warrior Shipping Container
The Warrior Shipping Container (WSC) is specifically designed to safely and efficiently store, transport, and secure DAMAS and HeLMAS loading system components. The WSC can also be used for many other cargo deployment applications. The most common WSC ordered is 96” long, 42” wide, 40” high (outer dimension height of 45”), weighs 450 lbs empty, and is rated to carry 2,550 lbs of cargo (gross weight of 3,000 lbs).
- Military Grade Aluminum is lightweight and will never rust.
- Totally enclosed to protect cargo from adverse weather conditions and pilferage.
- Can easily be secured with straps, chains and locked securely in place.
- Can be lifted by a forklift from all four sides.
- Bottom has PVC Belting adhered to it to protect truck, aircraft or ramp surfaces
- Fits in an eight foot long pickup bed.
- Two containers can fit side-by-side on a 463L cargo pallet.
- Data Plate provides tiedown instructions to comply with airlift requirements.
- Designed to withstand the rigors of flight (rapid decompression, G-Forces, etc.)
- Integrated webbing tie-down guides
- 1 year Manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in U.S.A.