Bus Inspection Ramps
Safely raise a commercial bus, RV, or other large commercial vehicles for maintenance, inspection, and service with these lightweight, portable aluminum bus service stands.
These bus stands are available in two sizes, 50,000 lbs per axle and 80,000 lbs per axle, to accommodate nearly any commercial vehicle for service. The bus ramps are 20-1/2” wide and will raise the vehicle 6-1/2” high for inspection or service. They come in 2 lengths, 116-1/2” and 153-1/2”, to accommodate single and tandem axles.
Our inspection ramp system breaks down into sections by simply removing the pins that connect each section together. No tools are required. Each section weighs less than 50 lbs, and come with carrying handles to make transport and set-up easy.
The underside of the stands feature a commercial-grade belted rubber to prevent sliding during loading. The heavy duty serrated traction rungs offer superior traction in all weather conditions. Professionally tested, these are the highest-quality commercial bus stands on the market.
- Serrated traction rungs offer excellent traction in all weather conditions
- Lightweight, extremely strong military grade aluminum construction
- Available in 50,000 lb or 80,000 lb per axle capacities
- Ramps break down into portable sections with carrying handles
- Accommodate single and tandem axles
- Commercial grade PVC belted rubber bonded to underside prevent ramps from sliding
- Set entire system up in minutes with no tools-quick removal pins connect ramp sections
- Provides 6 1/2″ of ground clearance
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Made in the USA